Well, just as I predicted. Saul found out that David is the future king of Israel! Not only is he furious with the fact that his son will not be king, the envy bug bit him! Now, Saul is doubly angry at David! I'll start from the beginning... After slaying Goliath, Saul would not let David go home to his father. He wanted him to stay with him. I got pretty worried that he might figure out. However, I decided to let God handle it. Anyways, whatever Saul sent David to do, he succede in it because the Lord was with him! The women of the village started singing this song, "Saul has slain his thousands, and David his tens of thousands." As soon as I heard these women singing it, I knew it would not be good. Of course, Saul got jealous! I warned David about this, but he said he trusted God and Jonathan, his new best friend. I am quite surprised that Jonathan is friends with David, for Saul is furious with David. Then, some disturbing news reached me. One of the Lord's evil spirit had come upon Saul, and David wa splaying the harp for him like he always did. Suddenly, Saul hurled the spear in David's direction! Fortunately, David avoided them. Another plan formed in Saul's mind. This was an evil plan... Saul put David in charge of an army of a thousand men. But, the Lord was with him, and he had great sucess.
I will continue my story in another post, I'm exhausted!
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment