Monday

The annointing of Saul

Well, I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately, I've been so busy! Let me catch you up... The city of Israel has demanded that God give them a king. God told me that the people would no longer listen to him. So, he instructed me to get some oil and announce a Benjamite named Saul ,who was a head taller than everyone else, king of Israel. So far, Saul is a strong man of God. However, deep in my heart I have a bad feeling about him. Anyways, God told me to tell the people if they did evil in the eyes of the Lord, there would be punishments. Then, the Lord sent thunder and lightning from heaven. The Israelites were in awe and begged me to ask God not to kill them. The exact words I said were these, "Do not be afraid," Samuel replied. "You have done all this evil; yet do not turn away from the LORD, but serve the LORD with all your heart."
In the name of Yahweh,
Samuel the Prophet of God

No comments: